3/10/10

Kamenashi Kazuya

Annyeong everyone,


I have made a new discovery! His name is Kamenashi Kazuya! He's a member of the popular Japanese group KAT-TUN and an amazing actor.

I first saw him in the ongoing (and therefore annoying, because I have to wait for the new episode to be aired and subbed) Japanese dorama Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge. It's an adaption of the shoujo manga 'Wallflower'. I love his character in this dorama. Kyouhei is a guy I would want to date, although he has issues. Last night I watched episode 8...and I cried at the end. Poor Kyouhei was told by his mom -who was in a frenzy - that she regret having him. No parent should ever say that!

I've also been watching Gokusen Season II (haven't seen season 1 or three...not planning to) with starred Kazuya and his bandmate Akaniashi Jin. Japanese doramas are pretty short; 10-12 episodes max and especially with this one I didn't quite like it. It was such a good dorama and I really loved the characters, so I was sad to see it end. I'm gonna watch Gokusen the movie too, because Kazuya (a.k.a. Kame) is in it too.

The next two doramas I'm gonna watch are: 1 Pound no Fukuin (with Kame) and Tokyo Dogs. I don't know yet what to expect, I'll see soon enough.

Sayonara mina!

No comments:

Post a Comment