3/4/10

It's like a virus

Annyeong everyone,

Korean dramas are like a virus. You just can't fight them. You just have to watch them and look for new ones after you're finished, even if it interferes with your school work. It's like an illness, you can't help it.

The same goes for the Korean drama I just finished watching 3 seconds ago: Beethoven Virus. My favourite Korean actor is in it (Jang Geun Suk) and the girl from IRIS, but I forgot her name. At first I wasn't sure if it was worth my time. It's about a ragtag of "commoners" who come together to form an orchestra and the evil conductor who is known as the "Orchestra Killer".
But in the end, I loved it.
They have many problems but overcome them. They might now always get along very well, but they overcome that too. It's certainly not a feel-good drama like Full house or You're Beautiful, but it has its moments.
Only the ending was a bit weird, because it leaves you wondering what happens next. But that tends to happen to the best of dramas. Beethoven Virus is one of the most outstanding dramas I've seen so far. I recommend it to everyone!

Now I'm going to focus more on Japanese doramas, because I've only seen one: Hotman. I'd like to see more of those, so no more Korean dramas for me for a while. (But I wanna see Chuno real bad!!!!)

Sayonara mina!

No comments:

Post a Comment