9/17/10

Sungkyunkwan Scandal

Annyeong everyone,

So. Sungkyunkwan Scandal. It was one of the many Kdrama's I would get to someday. Main reason to watch: Yoochun. Naturally. I'm the kind of person who hates ongoing dramas, because you have to wait an entire week to watch the newest episode. I hated it with Sunao ni narenakute ( JaeJoong's drama) which I still watched. I hate it with One Piece...which I still watch. And so I hate it with Yoochun drama....and I still watch it. I know...I'm weak.

But there was a big surprise for me with Sungkyunkwan Scandal. I actually liked more actors than just Yoochun. With Sunao ni, all I cared about was JaeJoong's character. But there are several actors who stole my heart in Yoochun's drama. This is gonna be one hellavu nice drama! I'm hooked

Ja mata ne mina!

No comments:

Post a Comment