10/4/10

A goal without a plan is just a wish

Annyeong everyone,

I've decided to really start looking inside myself and figure out which of my dreams/wishes I shall pursue and how. Because you won't be able to reach all your goals in life...even if you could, you shouldn't. Because if you reach all your goals and have all you dreams come true...then what? There should always be a few dream or wishes that never came to pass - just make sure it's those little dreams and wishes you hope for, not the bigger ones.

When I'm old and grey, I don't want to look back at a life wasted or have regrets about dreams I didn't pursue. So I'm going to jot down all the things I want to accomplish in this life - no matter if they're big or small. Then I'm going to figure out how to accomplish those things, what I need to do to make my dreams and wishes come true. Because wishing on a star isn't going to help me much.

I have a big task ahead me: I need to start looking at my goals realistically and that's not something I'm very good at. So yeah, it's going to be difficult, but I'm sure it'll be worth my while. I'll let you guys know what I've decided.

Ja mata ne mina!

No comments:

Post a Comment