5/22/10

The fantasy writer's essentials

Annyeong everyone,

So what is it a fantasy writer needs? Here's a short list I made:

  • Paper
  • Pens/pencils
  • A laptop or computer
  • A notebook you carry with you everywhere
  • Inspiration
  • Skill
  • The Ultimate Visual Dictionary
  • The Complete Guide to writing fantasy volume 1 and 2
  • The power to cut away unnessecary parts in your novel, no matter how it hurts
  • People who stand by you and aren't afraid to criticise when they need to
  • Knowledge of the subject you're writing about
And for those who wonder if they have it in them to become a successfull writer:
http://hollylisle.com/fm/Articles/feature11.html

This is a quiz made by fantasy writer Holly Lisle. Try it out, I know I did and I liked my results.

I just wanted to share this with you guys,

Ja mata ne mina!

No comments:

Post a Comment