So what is it a fantasy writer needs? Here's a short list I made:
- A laptop or computer
- A notebook you carry with you everywhere
- The Ultimate Visual Dictionary
- The Complete Guide to writing fantasy volume 1 and 2
- The power to cut away unnessecary parts in your novel, no matter how it hurts
- People who stand by you and aren't afraid to criticise when they need to
- Knowledge of the subject you're writing about
This is a quiz made by fantasy writer Holly Lisle. Try it out, I know I did and I liked my results.
I just wanted to share this with you guys,
Ja mata ne mina!