5/11/10

Oguri Shun

Annyeong everyone,

I've made another grand discovery. Well, actually I kinda made it a long time ago. It's Oguri Shun (Tokyo Dogs, Gokusen I, Hana Yori Dango) Check him out:




He's quite the actor! I really like how he can go from delinquent to flower boy to cop. He knows how to do drama, comedy and even....awkward. Kekeke. Can't say I love him as much as Kame, though I think he's a lot better than Kame...sometimes. And while Kame is still boyish (me likey), Shun has proven in Tokyo Dogs he can play a man - well, he IS a man. Anyways, he pulled if off a lot better than Kame in Kami no Shizuku.

He's certainly a favourite of mine. And this is the only Asian dude so far (besides JaeJoong of course) who can pull off the blonde look. Seriously. But darker colours fit him best, since it's more natural. Same goes for JaeJoongie. Somehow JaeJoong got thrown into an Oguri Shun post...oh well.

Ja mata ne mina!

No comments:

Post a Comment