1/26/10

Happy birthday JaeJoong!

Annyeong everyone,

Today is DBSK's JaeJoong's birthday! He's turned 24 (or 25 in Korea) and that is a cause for celebration. So Happy Birthday JaeJoongie!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and I wish you good health and happiness for all the years to come!



The first time I saw JaeJoong was a little more than 5 months ago (yes, I'm new to DBSK and already addicted) on youtube. It was a live performance of Love in the Ice, which is also my favourite Japanese song. He was the very first of the boys who captured my heart with his beautiful voice. (YooChun came second)
He's still my favourite (though I love all five of them) because of his adorkable nature. Yes, he's also beautiful, but that's not as important as his personality right? His bond with the members also enchanted me (Changmin's one-touch love, YooChun's soulmate etc) and his laugh is soooo contagious. When he laughs, you immediately crack up too.
Anyways, JaeJoong is a force to be reckoned with.

So again I wish you a happy birthday JaeJoong and I hope you put your worries and troubles behind you, at least for today.

See for yourself just how amazing the DBSK boys are!!

Sayonara, mina.

No comments:

Post a Comment